College Football - LSU is your daddy (indefinitely)

Joshjrn

Now that Bama's FINALLY been knocked out, this is going to be a really good Championship game. Just can't wait for the backlash about the loss from Bammers tomorrow at work.. Oh it's going to be so lovely.

Now that Bama's FINALLY been knocked out, this is going to be a really good Championship game. Just can't wait for the backlash about the loss from Bammers tomorrow at work.. Oh it's going to be so lovely.

Bama has been the most overrated team all season, FSU excepted. If you watched their games, they played fundamentally unsound football that had to bite them in the ass eventually.

Bama has been the most overrated team all season, FSU excepted. If you watched their games, they played fundamentally unsound football that had to bite them in the ass eventually.

I never watch Bama football. Every time I see their jerseys, it reminds me of their arrogant fan base and it just infuriates me to no end xD. I do agree with you completely Josh, they are the most overrated team in college football. I can already see that Georgia, Arkansas, and Tennessee are going to be serious threats in the coming years, if the players are developed and trained correctly. The same goes for my Tigers. We were somewhat offensively sound throughout the year, but our defense lacked severely, and that shined brightly from the TAMU game and on.

• 2 weeks later...

BIG TEN BABY

THE BEST CONFERENCE IN THE LAND

SEC WHO

You broke your dozen year old drought in a massive down year in the NCAA. Congrats :reporter:

SORRY I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE PARADE GOING ON IN COLUMBUS RIGHT NOW

/vomits