Elder Scrolls V

Scott

I do believe I have changed my mind. I think I will only RENT Skyrim, as I found out what Xbox Live FPS multiplayer was this weekend with Medal of Honor. And, multiplayer > skyrim..

There is truly no point in renting this game. You won't come close to scratching the true surface before you'd have to return it.

Medal of Honor was great but play Battlefield 3. Why don't you buy both games?

Shit is expensive, man. :wilson:

Jobs are good for that.

It's not from a movie, I don't think. It's just Neil deGrasse Tyson's reaction.

Edit: 1:32

I could not for the life of me find an unedited version of that video.

Haven't played in a few days. I'm on the first mission of the companions story line and got shot once with an arrow and died. Dragonscale armor I guess can't stop an arrow.

Finally got 100 alchemy and started finalizing some of my gear. Made a bunch of archery potions and I get 1200 damage with my bow, otherwise it's a little over 500 normal. I might put more enchantments on gear to raise it higher, but I'm thinking that will be OP enough. I was already doing dungeons with 300 damage and nothing could come close to being difficult on Master. Armor is now at 1100 with full dragonscale, or I can wear the krosis mask and get a little bit higher.

I warned you about turning all those saves off. Or maybe I didnt, soz.

Decided to become a wizard. I was worried about all the points it would take, but apparently you can just stack over 100% reduced spell cost and own for free. Any reason to go something other than fire?

Nah, you did. I normally save in a better fashion, just messed myself up.

Lightning is good against mages, but if you have "infinite" magic it's rare it would make a difference before you killed them.

I warned you about turning all those saves off. Or maybe I didnt, soz.

Decided to become a wizard. I was worried about all the points it would take, but apparently you can just stack over 100% reduced spell cost and own for free. Any reason to go something other than fire?

read the tips, idiot.