Elder Scrolls V

Scott

Haha, I started actually doing the main quests now and it got boring. Every dungeon is the same thing, it kind of drags on now.

Probably going to try to get the best mage spells and try them out on something.

Lol, being OP does that. I'm just slowly playing the game right now, trying to enjoy it for all it's worth. My second or third play through will be with all the OP items.

Well I wish you would buy or rent the game so you could stop making posts about how you might get it.

Finished the Dark Brotherhood. I have the Companions left then its achievement hunting.

Well I wish you would buy or rent the game so you could stop making posts about how you might get it.

Finished the Dark Brotherhood. I have the Companions left then its achievement hunting.

I never understood peoples fascination with achievements. I'm only a completionist if there's something in it for me.

I never understood peoples fascination with achievements. I'm only a completionist if there's something in it for me.

There is, generally, in Skyrim. Almost all of the achievements are for completing quest lines within guilds or similar.

For the love of God. I've managed to somewhat glitch the main quest line and all of Solitude.

I did the Stormcloaks line, and got to the Solitude battle. So, I fast travel to Solitude, and I had a 1000 bounty. Didn't want a giant battle so I figured I'd pay the bounty (didn't think that through). The quest skips to the end when Ulfric makes it into the castle and finishes. So I thought, okay. Cool. Missed a bit of that, but whatever.

Skip to 6-8 gameplay hours later and the main questline early on sends me back. They're still sitting outside of Solitude waiting to attack, only now they're broken and won't go in. Fffuuuu.

Think I may be able to get around it the same way though. Gonna try tomorrow, though there's only one guard left total around Solitude.