Elder Scrolls V

Scott

Believe I've ran into two glitches. Can't turn back into a human from beast form and no matter how far I run, these guards won't stop chasing me. This is making the Master Criminal achievement hard to get.

What's your manner of "attack?" I saw an article about a pseudo pacifist. Used the environment/frenzy/courage to take down enemies. Or are you purely maxing non-combat skills?

I can't get all achievements yet, at least on this one character.

Can someone tell me when they do the next game update? I don't keep Xbox Live always connected and I don't wanna miss it for too long.

This topic is getting too long now. I wish they wouldn't have closed mine. I was asking some legitimate questions and brought up new stuff that this topic hasn't covered. I'm just venting now.

Anyway, I finally got my copy of the game installed and working on my PC and I didn't like the way it felt with a mouse so I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller to play it. I also ordered a new Videocard and now I can very easily run it on High Graphics settings (it recommended Medium before) and it runs fairly smooth on Maximum settings as well now. I'm still only like level 10 now but it's starting to get pretty cool.

What's your manner of "attack?" I saw an article about a pseudo pacifist. Used the environment/frenzy/courage to take down enemies. Or are you purely maxing non-combat skills?

I was asking about your pacifist character. What's it "objective" or does it have one?