Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Thank you Lebron for covering D. Rose so well in the fourth. However, pass the fuckin ball once in a while <3

There were only a few times down the stretch I wasn't happy with his iso. I was really disappointed with the game Wade was having until that OT where he was HUGE on both ends of the floor.

johnhollinger John Hollinger:

"LeBron outplaying Rose isn't reason enough to question MVP vote. LeBron outplaying Rose and NOBODY BEING SURPRISED, on the other hand ..."

:kanye:

Vancouver Canucks advance to the Stanley Cup Finals. :mez:

Boston leads 3-2 against Tampa, I hope Tampa takes out the trash.

Let's be honest here, people just felt sorry for Chicago cuz they've sucked since they didn't have someone named Jordan or Pippen in their line up.

Let's be honest here, people just felt sorry for Chicago cuz they've sucked since they didn't have someone named Jordan or Pippen in their line up.

So they gave them the best record in the eastern conference?

Keep making all that sense, you're starting off really good on this topic.

Also, I'm going to enjoy MSU kicking your ass this year after the shit talking you did on the old boards. Retard.

Oh, SJ. Seattle Sounders are the team sponsored by Xbox 360 right?

Yeah. Microsoft is based in Seattle.

Oh right. That kit is one of the most expensive on FIFA Ultimate Team because of that sponsorship.

Oh right. That kit is one of the most expensive on FIFA Ultimate Team because of that sponsorship.

Hell yeah, Ultimate team is the shiz. Serie A toty finally out yessss

So they gave them the best record in the eastern conference?

Keep making all that sense, you're starting off really good on this topic.

No, the fans and the media wanted to hype the Bulls up to be better than they were because the Bulls never did anything without Jordan. They wanted nothing more than to call him the reincarnation of MJ. That's what he's saying.

And I'm pretty sure pro teams don't hang banners for getting a #1 seed. Doing that and not even winning your conference is like being the 1st place losers.

Edited by Knightmare25

Oh man I wish I knew that you played it before now. I was bored so spent 650k coins on packs and got jack shit. :dan:

I would have shared the wealth. I don't bother playing the games really, just make money :$ That said, I am thinking of creating an all-silver Premiership, La Liga or Serie A squad.

That said, I did get lucky before...

2aepn5d.png

Edited by Dan

Oh man I wish I knew that you played it before now. I was bored so spent 650k coins on packs and got jack shit. :dan:

I would have shared the wealth. I don't bother playing the games really, just make money :$ That said, I am thinking of creating an all-silver Premiership, La Liga or Serie A squad.

That said, I did get lucky before...

2aepn5d.png

I had 10 skipped 11, but I'm most likely getting 12. Also want to get NHL 12 and Forza Motorsport 4, so the coin purse is going to take a hit X: I never really got into the Ultimate Team though (It was a new addition on NHL 11). Do you guys do Be A Pro/Virtual Pro? I found a great team on NHL 10 which carried through to 11, but could not find an active club on Fifa 10.

Edited by Dedale