Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Ah right. I can't be bothered with the 59th minute either. But yeah you're right about the market. It's because FIFA 12 will probably be out in October-ish. This was my last team before I sold everyone again. Obviously I would have liked to add Puyol, Pique, Iniesta & Ronaldo and then start upgrading to in-forms - But didn't have the patience to get there.

http://i53.tinypic.com/21eb9qc.png

EDIT: Yeah I have used that site. I sold my Balzaretti for 93k so not to worry. Was just going to say that I could have sold you it cheap but you got it cheaper off some randomer :reporter:

Edited by Dan

Ah right. I can't be bothered with the 59th minute either. But yeah you're right about the market. It's because FIFA 12 will probably be out in October-ish. This was my last team before I sold everyone again. Obviously I would have liked to add Puyol, Pique, Iniesta & Ronaldo and then start upgrading to in-forms - But didn't have the patience to get there.

EDIT: Yeah I have used that site. I sold my Balzaretti for 93k so not to worry. Was just going to say that I could have sold you it cheap but you got it cheaper off some randomer :reporter:

Ah no worries, appreciate the thought though. And yeah Fifa 12 coming soon and these continuous TOTYs so EA can keep making money are def ruining the market.

I always get caught with my pants down when I run 3 at the back, haha. I also am not that big of a fan of La Liga's CBs either. Howd it work out for you?

Edited by Drewski

Ah no worries, appreciate the thought though. And yeah Fifa 12 coming soon and these continuous TOTYs so EA can keep making money are def ruining the market.

I always get caught with my pants down when I run 3 at the back, haha. I also am not that big of a fan of La Liga's CBs either. Howd it work out for you?

Not fantastically. Played 4 or so, lost 2 lol.

I'm sure someone else, probably yourself, would have done a lot better than I did with that team though. I'm nowhere near a good FIFA player. I don't really play the ultimate team matches either, I just quite like making the money and making a decent team. As of right now my game record is 7-0-3.

Not fantastically. Played 4 or so, lost 2 lol.

I'm sure someone else, probably yourself, would have done a lot better than I did with that team though. I'm nowhere near a good FIFA player. I don't really play the ultimate team matches either, I just quite like making the money and making a decent team. As of right now my game record is 7-0-3.

Making money/building your team is half the fun of Ultimate Team true, but I do like to play games haha. I play a lot with my roommate as the guest so it's pretty hectic, but we've played a few hundred games.

I think I get more pissed playing Fifa than I do in CoD, though. :$

Lol. I probably will play the games a lot more shortly. I'm at university at the moment and didn't bring my xbox with me. I'm going home at the weekend though and am free until September so will probably be playing a few games with this 3* nPower Championship team. I'm relying on this Adel Taarabt bringing me good luck. But yeah, about being pissed off, I've wanted to rage quit a few times but have needed to protect my DNF bonus :$ I keep intercepting my own passes or blocking my own shots on that game :dan:

Mind if I give you an add on the Xbox?

Haha yeah that stuff always happens. But yeah hit me up my gamertag's "Acwalk"

edit: and Heat are going to finish this series tonight

Edited by Drewski

Will do.

Should be home shortly before the CL final :reporter: Also; Apparently Man Utd have practically signed De Gea from Atletico Madrid. Transfer window doesn't open until July 1st so we won't be seeing him before then but I hear he's good. He's also been an IF on FIFA a few times so that's good news :P