Pro Sports Topic

Jake

North America unite! Canucks lost 8-1! I don't watch hockey but that's gotta be some kind of finals record. Sox beat Mariners? :sj14:

Does anyone know where I can live stream the Nba Finals at?

Got no cable and GameCast just doesn't do it for me anymore.. These games just look like they're amazing but all i see are statistics :jade:

myp2p is quite good. That's what I use for ESPN.

According to newspapers, Real Madrid have asked United to "name their price" for Hernandez lol. He's only been there, what, nine months?

Edited by Dan

That Henderson thing isn't interesting, it's ridiculous. Liverpool are the worst buyers in the history of football. Andy Carroll for £35m and Henderson for £20m? They're probably worth £30m together at most.

And about that Phil Jones guy. I haven't really seen anything of him but Fergie must have his reasons. Who'd heard of Javier Hernandez when Man Utd signed him before the World Cup or who'd heard of Cristiano Ronaldo? I doubt he'll do a lot in the near future but will hopefully be a good replacement for Ferdinand & Vidic when they call it.

I'm not sure why United are interested tbh. He's good and definitely good enough for Man Utd but I don't think they need him. Same goes for Ashley Young. Man Utd need Sneijder and then they have the perfect midfield in my opinion.

Park Ji Sung

Antonio Valencia

Luis Nani

Darren Fletcher

Ryan Giggs

Wesley Sneijder

What more would you need? I don't see where Nasri or Young would fit in.

Pitpirates08

Andrew McCutchen's 12th-inning walk-off homer sends the Pirates to their 6th win in 8 games, and finally back to .500. Woohoo!

Andrew McCutchen's 12th-inning walk-off homer sends the Pirates to their 6th win in 8 games, and finally back to .500. Woohoo!

You a Pirates fan? Man I feel bad for you guys. Must be awesome to have all that young talent finally showing up