Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Oh, SJ. Seattle Sounders are the team sponsored by Xbox 360 right?

Yeah. Microsoft is based in Seattle.

Oh right. That kit is one of the most expensive on FIFA Ultimate Team because of that sponsorship.

Hell yeah, Ultimate team is the shiz. Serie A toty finally out yessss

Oh man I wish I knew that you played it before now. I was bored so spent 650k coins on packs and got jack shit. :dan:

I would have shared the wealth. I don't bother playing the games really, just make money :$ That said, I am thinking of creating an all-silver Premiership, La Liga or Serie A squad.

That said, I did get lucky before...

2aepn5d.png

Ah nice on the Messi pull, best i've gotten was a Rossi IF i think, I've definitely lost money with pack buying. I was thinking about blowing 2 mil coins or so on the La Liga TOTY but the prices have been pretty reasonable on the teams so far so I'm just going to buy players instead. I'm building a Serie A 433 squad but going to have Ronaldo and Kaka as the LF/CM

man drew plays that religiously and sucks balls at it LOL

Bitch please, I'm so gud. Such a pro merchanter too!

Edited by Drewski

Let's be honest here, people just felt sorry for Chicago cuz they've sucked since they didn't have someone named Jordan or Pippen in their line up.

:kanye:

So they gave them the best record in the eastern conference?

Keep making all that sense, you're starting off really good on this topic.

Also, I'm going to enjoy MSU kicking your ass this year after the shit talking you did on the old boards. Retard.

All the good it's doing them now right? And we both know that MSU is going to choke harder than Chicago is doing this year, oh wait, they won't even have a chance to, like usual.

Btw, did I touch a nerve on the last boards? Pretty sure I did judging by that response l0l.

mez.png

Edited by Cordeiro

All the good it's doing them now right? And we both know that MSU is going to choke harder than Chicago is doing this year, oh wait, they won't even have a chance to, like usual.

Btw, did I touch a nerve on the last boards? Pretty sure I did judging by that response l0l.

mez.png

Are you kids playing nice? :sekretz:

mez.png

Are you kids playing nice? :sekretz:

I always place nice.

mez.png

Fucking soccer. Heat winning the series tonight(?)- cba to think of timezones.

*football

Americans call it soccer, Europe calls it football. No reason to correct him

My prediction:

Barcelona 2 - 1 Man Utd

Messi/Pique for Barca

Hernandez for Utd

Don't know anything about the teams, but it will probably be an anti-climatic 1-1 draw.

GF Thunder. GF Chicago.

Lakers are going to win this.

:trollface:

Mike Brown is your new coach l;ololololololoololololooloolololl

My prediction:

Barcelona 2 - 1 Man Utd

Messi/Pique for Barca

Hernandez for Utd

Don't know anything about the teams, but it will probably be an anti-climatic 1-1 draw.

It can't

My prediction:

Barcelona 2 - 1 Man Utd

Messi/Pique for Barca

Hernandez for Utd

It can't

^ It's the European Cup final.

@Drew; What does your FUT11 team look like? I'm in the process of creating a nPower Championship all-silver team but the IFs are so hard to find on the market for a reasonable price :dan:

Edited by Dan

Jesus. My dad plays Football Manager 11 on the computer a fair bit. I think he started as United and got to 2025, then started again as Tottenham and he's at around 2018 I think. He said to me about starting again the other day as Ebbsfleet (The lowest leagued team that's local to me) and getting them into the Premiership :P

My prediction:

Barcelona 2 - 1 Man Utd

Messi/Pique for Barca

Hernandez for Utd

It can't

^ It's the European Cup final.

@Drew; What does your FUT11 team look like? I'm in the process of creating a nPower Championship all-silver team but the IFs are so hard to find on the market for a reasonable price :dan:

This is it right now:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/app#ioWq0GvkbaUs2

I'll be adding 92 Ronaldo to the LW linked w/ Kaka at LCM and hopefully TOTY Cavani. Gonna get TOTY Silva as well as one other better CB

Nice nice. Going to bother getting a 92 Ronaldo or wait for the almost inevitable TOTY one? How do you make your money? 59th minute?

Oh and how much did you pay for your TOTY Balzaretti? I sold one of those earlier :$

Edited by Dan

Nice nice. Going to bother getting a 92 Ronaldo or wait for the almost inevitable TOTY one? How do you make your money? 59th minute?

Nah I'm just hoping the TOTY ronaldo pushes down the 92 ronaldo's price, but who knows. but nah, that 59th minute stuff is too much work, especially spending 30 mins getting there. I just buy IFs low and sell a little higher than average, but I haven't done it in a while since the market has been shitting.

I think I paid 85k or so for Balzaretti. (damn he's already down to like 75k average haha)

Do you use this site? http://www.fut11info.nl/

Edited by Drewski