Pro Sports Topic

Jake

That was pathetic. Had the game wrapped up, and LeBron tried to be a showoff. I think I saw ONE play run in the last 5 minutes. ONE. Wade was killing it all night, and yet LeBron just decided to run an iso with the shotclock running down so that he could take one long fadeaway after another. Credit the Mavs for making shots down the stretch, but the Heat gave that game away. Plain and simple. If the Heat didn't become complacent and actually played basketball, they would have scored more than 5 points in the last 5 minutes.

Game wouldn't be close if Dallas had hit those wide open shots

Both teams were missing wide open shots. Nobody except for Wade or LeBron were making anything in the first half.

Edited by Knightmare25
Pitpirates08

Federer vs. Djokovic, French Open semifinal...Djokovic has a 43-0 record this year, but Federer is cruising right now.

76 63 00 :partysmiley01716ok:

Federer vs. Djokovic, French Open semifinal...Djokovic has a 43-0 record this year, but Federer is cruising right now.

76 63 00 :partysmiley01716ok:

Djokovic is battling himself more then Fed

Oh there isn't a game 3 post yet. Wade! I can't watch but apparently it was a great game.

On another note, I always end up feeling bad for Federer after his Nadal matches.

I'm bored now the football season's finished. That's literally all I use a TV for :dan:

We were so shit on Saturday

That's what you get for playing Milner, Bent & Lampard over Ashley Young & Adam Johnson. I don't get why Bent started. Yeah he's scored 3 in 3 but how much has he done previously when he's played for England. Look at Defoe, or give someone like Daniel Sturridge or Andy Carroll a go.

We do. We rarely have our first team all fit at the same time, annoyingly. But yeah, even the replacements should be able to just slot in with the ability to mesh well. Those players that are on the fringes need to improve slightly in one or two areas and they'll become some of the first names on the team sheet.

Aaron Lennon, Theo Walcott, Darren Bent, Ashley Young, Adam Johnson, Glen Johnson, Andy Carroll... There are loads of players that are very good but are lacking in an area somewhat.

If we managed to get Walcott, Lennon, Rooney & Young in the same team at the same time - That team would be unbelievably fast across the ground :l

Add Agbonlahor to that too.

Edited by Dan

Bale is an absolute monster, though you could've included Walcott too, or perhaps Pato from Serie A

Watch the last vid

it wasnt able to be embedded so i didn't go to youtube :$

Edited by Drewski