Runescape is experiencing Log-in Issues

thegreatwha

8 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

I'm just gonna accept whatever happened to the clan account so I can get back to doing admin work :jade:

Man, you better not. He needs those sick stats for the glad helm.

7 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

@Chopper75 I expect a detailed report on my desk on the beta.

:hmph:

Yeah I didn’t get in lol the email said may get an invite it wasn’t guaranteed which is dumb 

28 minutes ago, Kris_Kronkle said:

note the “changes” section. It’s been real fellas

What about if they replace Eof's with new ones aswell... Fuck everyone with anything better than dark bow inside. Sounds very bad either way, even if "only" perks affected.

How few people did they invite that it's been up for hours without essentially anyone reporting anything useful back?

lol....

One person said on the runescape discord that their account looked fine/they were happy with it but they weren't doing anything interesting during the time period so who knows.

how is it that only 1% of people are affected by this and at the same time not a single person i know who is affected got invited to the beta? 

This person in the RS discord got in and is saying most of their stuff is okay, but they have like no useful details or progress made in the past month to really look for.

But... there are 2 people online in the beta, LOL.

rPxmGAN.png

4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

This person in the RS discord got in and is saying most of their stuff is okay, but they have like no useful details or progress made in the past month to really look for.

But... there are 2 people online in the beta, LOL.

rPxmGAN.png

what the hell?  

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

Well that’s a relief. For us lowbies, what is EOF?

Essence of finality amulet.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

Essence of finality amulet.

Is the potential loss the item you sacrificed to add the special to the amulet?