A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

Reading the books now. Tired of this unexpected "I'm going to make you love the character and then kill them off" nonsense lol. 

I feel like I won't get the same effect in the book as I do on screen. However, it's been ages since I last read a book so I really can't remember if I can relate to characters like most people do. 

All show spoiler:
y0UKCRi.jpg

Lol someone went ham. That's exactly how I was feeling after the last episode, however I still like Tyrion, Arya, and Danerys

Edited by S h a d y y
photo.jpg

I don't know why, but I was amused by this. The Mountain is played by an Icelandic Strongman. lol

If I recall correctly, he's a former basketball player.

Edit: Hmm after doing some research, I found that there have been 3 different actors to play the Mountain over the various seasons of the show. Never even knew they changed once... TIL.

That was like a fucking horror movie.

That fucker deserved it for being such a showboat. Just like Robb deserved what he got.

Dummies get what they deserve.

Edit: Hmm after doing some research, I found that there have been 3 different actors to play the Mountain over the various seasons of the show. Never even knew they changed once... TIL.
You're not alone. I only realized because other people mentioned it. He just wasn't important enough to remember until recently. :P
"Salt to the womb" :blushing:

One of many grammar/spelling mistakes. I know it's the internet but damn... at least show you have an iq above a monkey. 

photo.jpg

I don't know why, but I was amused by this. The Mountain is played by an Icelandic Strongman. lol

If I recall correctly, he's a former basketball player.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haf%C3%BE%C3%B3r_J%C3%BAl%C3%ADus_Bj%C3%B6rnsson

He played basketball when he was younger, but is now a very good strongman. 6'9" and 420 pounds and rocking stats like these:

Squat – 350 kg (770 lbs.) raw

Bench press – 230 kg (507 lbs.) raw

Strongman Deadlift – 420 kg (924 lbs.) raw with wrist straps

Loglift – 192.5 kg (424 lbs.)

He was a very good selection for the role, especially for the fight.