A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

• 1 month later...

I want you all to know that this series has left me totally Jaded whenever watching any kind of TV show or movie.

"OH GOD! IS HE GOING TO DIE?! I HOPE HE DOESN'T DIE!"

"... Dude. We're watching Finding Nemo."

I want you all to know that this series has left me totally Jaded whenever watching any kind of TV show or movie.

"OH GOD! IS HE GOING TO DIE?! I HOPE HE DOESN'T DIE!"

"... Dude. We're watching Finding Nemo."

I feel like you made that post just to type Jaded
  • 3 weeks later...

He actually finished the book two years ago, but is witholding the release until the show catches up. He's probably done, or close to done, the final book as well. I'm sure he has some deal inked with HBO about the releases though.

He actually finished the book two years ago, but is witholding the release until the show catches up. He's probably done, or close to done, the final book as well. I'm sure he has some deal inked with HBO about the releases though.

The man took six years to release the last book. I would not give him so much credit!

The man took six years to release the last book. I would not give him so much credit!

Also, where have you come by that information .-. I've never read that anywhere.

At this point I wonder how he could manage to shock us. Tyrion killing Daenerys? Everyone living long and happy lives? I dunno!

At this point I wonder how he could manage to shock us. Tyrion killing Daenerys? Everyone living long and happy lives? I dunno!

Tyrion sleeps with his sister :reporter:

HAY GUISE BOOK 7 SPOYLER:
jon snow is a targaeryn
MASSIVE SPOILERS
WAIT UR TELLING ME JON IS SON OF RAEGHAR AND LYANNA????

BUT HES DEAD ANYWAYS STAB STAB stab

Why doesn't George R.R. Martin use Twitter?

Because he already killed all 140 characters.

Probably already been posted, but either way worth a repost!