A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

>_>

:jade: I'm not sexual that often am I ;-;?

You are now up to two posts. Well done sir! Don't worry, we accept the fact that you are 16 and your hormones are raging. It's just nice to see the real Bo come through sometimes.

;-; My hormones are tame. Can't perversion simply be part of who I am >_>?

Nope!

>_> ;-;

faine ;-;

Need. New. Book.

I don't even read the books, but I'm still hoping he can finish it before the show catches up.

Readddddd. So worth it.

The books allow you to view the story from the characters perspective which is a big game changer. Totally recommend.

I've never been much of a reader, otherwise I would. Maybe I'll suck it up eventually and try to get ahold of one of the books. ;o

>_>

You are now up to two posts. Well done sir! Don't worry, we accept the fact that you are 16 and your hormones are raging. It's just nice to see the real Bo come through sometimes.

It's okay Bo, I accept you for who you are.  :huggle:

Need. New. Book.

I don't even read the books, but I'm still hoping he can finish it before the show catches up.

Readddddd. So worth it.

The books allow you to view the story from the characters perspective which is a big game changer. Totally recommend.

I've never been much of a reader, otherwise I would. Maybe I'll suck it up eventually and try to get ahold of one of the books. ;o

>_>

:boff:

Need. New. Book.

Readddddd. So worth it.

>_>

You could always do audiobooks.

Need. New. Book.

He's already done them but he's delaying their release so that the show CAN catch up. Big $$$ on the line

Are you just saying that or did you read somewhere that he has already finished them? The last two books had 5 and 6 year gaps between them, so this is nothing new.

It's Memfus, he's not too bright
  • 2 weeks later...

I've had this thing now where I binge watch every season that has aired prior to the new season. Probably going to start that binge next month. 

Alright so I've been completely obsessed with this series for a few years now. I've read them all multiple times. I've read the short stories in the anthologies. (Princess and the queen, etc)..All of the dunk and egg stories (which by the way are completely amazing and if you haven't read them, please do. In certain ways they are better than the main series so read them!!) I've read the world of ice and fire also..please read that if you haven't also. It does a great job of going in depth about the history of basically everything. I'm obsessed with the Asoiaf subreddit on reddit and scour that daily. There's also quite a few good podcasts if anyone is interested. The best I've found so far has been radio westeros. The two hosts do a great job of going over history and theories without getting too tinfoilly and weird about it. Sorry if someone's already mentioned it. I'm kinda posting without reading the whole thread cause I got too excited :)

Alright so I've been completely obsessed with this series for a few years now. I've read them all multiple times. I've read the short stories in the anthologies. (Princess and the queen, etc)..All of the dunk and egg stories (which by the way are completely amazing and if you haven't read them, please do. In certain ways they are better than the main series so read them!!) I've read the world of ice and fire also..please read that if you haven't also. It does a great job of going in depth about the history of basically everything. I'm obsessed with the Asoiaf subreddit on reddit and scour that daily. There's also quite a few good podcasts if anyone is interested. The best I've found so far has been radio westeros. The two hosts do a great job of going over history and theories without getting too tinfoilly and weird about it. Sorry if someone's already mentioned it. I'm kinda posting without reading the whole thread cause I got too excited :)

nerd alert

:youmad:

nerd alert

:youmad:

I won't even deny it!