A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

After watching the episode last night, I had to wait 30 minutes after the episode to have sex with the girlfriend until she was properly distracted.  Usually we jump right into it.

Yeah that was great. 

I can't wait till next week's finale! The series is about to get a lot more crazy.

#GOT viewing party will be for the win!

Started reading the first book. This is my first book in about 10 years. I better not be disappointed. And by disappointed I mean

Ned Stark better live because Arya retained her knowledge from the sword dancer and she saved him from being beheaded and killed Joffrey in the process. Also Catelyn's mother's intuition sensed a trap at the wedding so she made Robb skip out. Finally, Oberyn destroys the mountain and goes on to seek his revenge on the Lannisters.
Edited by S h a d y y

I am not ready for the next coming death. I love that actor entirely too much. :(

I am not ready for the next coming death. I love that actor entirely too much. :(

Perhaps the best on the show. Definitely top 3.

I feel like you asswipes just spoiled shit for me. That man is not just top 3. He is WITHOUT A DOUBT the best actor on the show,

ASSWIPESZZZ

I'm not even sure if we're talking about the same person! My comment should be vague enough not to give anything away to a non-book reader. It isn't anyone who seems in danger at this point. :P

I'm not even sure if we're talking about the same person! My comment should be vague enough not to give anything away to a non-book reader. It isn't anyone who seems in danger at this point. :P
Nice spoilers :trollface:

Book 3 was probably the book with the most deaths of major characters in it.. and that's saying a lot. I actually love the way the series has tackled these last two seasons. They really are series changing... but then again, which season hasn't been?

Big 'ol (book plot point that hasn't happened yet on the show) spoiler here: 

Spoiler

We need a method of differentiating between book spoilers and show spoilers. If your spoiler is something that has happened in the show, use regular spoiler tags. If your spoiler is something from the books that has not yet happened in the show, give a big text warning "BOOK SPOILER" above the spoiler tags.