A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Need. New. Book.

I don't even read the books, but I'm still hoping he can finish it before the show catches up.

He's already done them but he's delaying their release so that the show CAN catch up. Big $$$ on the line

Need. New. Book.

I don't even read the books, but I'm still hoping he can finish it before the show catches up.

Readddddd. So worth it.

The books allow you to view the story from the characters perspective which is a big game changer. Totally recommend.

Need. New. Book.

He's already done them but he's delaying their release so that the show CAN catch up. Big $$$ on the line

Are you just saying that or did you read somewhere that he has already finished them? The last two books had 5 and 6 year gaps between them, so this is nothing new.

Need. New. Book.

Readddddd. So worth it.

The books allow you to view the story from the characters perspective which is a big game changer. Totally recommend.

Bo, I think that was the first time I've ever seen a non-sexualized comment from you. You should do that more often- it's far more becoming.

>_>

:jade: I'm not sexual that often am I ;-;?

You are now up to two posts. Well done sir! Don't worry, we accept the fact that you are 16 and your hormones are raging. It's just nice to see the real Bo come through sometimes.

>_>

You are now up to two posts. Well done sir! Don't worry, we accept the fact that you are 16 and your hormones are raging. It's just nice to see the real Bo come through sometimes.

;-; My hormones are tame. Can't perversion simply be part of who I am >_>?

>_>

;-; My hormones are tame. Can't perversion simply be part of who I am >_>?

Nope!