Elder Scrolls V

Scott

Well, if you play using mainly melee, all you have to do is get the Steed stone and spam as much smithing as you can pick up/afford. You get armor and weapons that are well above the enemies level and can just one hit everything.

I thought that dual enchanting let you have two schools for free?

You can put your 25% reduction for two spell trees on your items yeh. I have free Destruction and Restoration going on my Dragon Scale armor with jewelry.

I'm having to change my play style now cause I'm 100 Archery, Sneak, Lockpick, Smithing, Enchanting, Alchemy and Light Armor. Had to start using magic and weapons to level up more. Bleh

If you're looking to level up, pickpocketing is extremely easy to raise. You've probably already done the quest, but if not, I mentioned in a prior post a very profitable method to raise the skill very quickly.

I'm level 34 and haven't enchanted once yet. :grape:

haha same. I just feel like I don't have an ideal enchantment for what I want yet.

Edited by Knightmare25

I refused to use an enchanted weapon in Oblivion because recharging annoyed me. I used enchanted armor and just kept hold of Umbra. I imagine that my play style will be similar in Skyrim.

Get Azura's star and it won't be a problem.

Also, soul trapping dragons doesn't work. You absorb their soul by being dragonborn and use it to unlock shouts. To recharge weapons, just have a sould gem with a soul and use it to recharge..

I refused to use an enchanted weapon in Oblivion because recharging annoyed me. I used enchanted armor and just kept hold of Umbra. I imagine that my play style will be similar in Skyrim.

You'll be pleased to hear that when you have armor enchanted to use 0 magicka for destruction spells if you use a weapon enchanted with let's say, Fire damage, you won't use any charges no matter how many swings you take.

The more you know.

You'll be pleased to hear that when you have armor enchanted to use 0 magicka for destruction spells if you use a weapon enchanted with let's say, Fire damage, you won't use any charges no matter how many swings you take.

The more you know.

mind = blown

No.

You can recharge it with a soulstone. If you're going to be recharging often, do the shire of azura quest.

Get Azura's star and it won't be a problem.

Also, soul trapping dragons doesn't work. You absorb their soul by being dragonborn and use it to unlock shouts. To recharge weapons, just have a sould gem with a soul and use it to recharge..

Thanks (:

I think the system for recharging in Skyrim is much better than Oblivion.

How do you get the 0 cost to magicka effect? Do you just stack up on gear that regenerates magicka up to a certain percentage?

No, you stack gear that grants "Fortify Magic School" effects. i.e. "-8% casting cost Destruction"