Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Red Sox nation

7-1 against Yankees this year. Bout to make it 8-1.

And....still Heat for championship.

LOLO)!OL!O)!OL)!OL)OL)!OL)OL)L!O)OL) YANKEES

Usain bolt reckons he could play for United lololol

He also said something about playing WR in the NFL. Dude's the fastest that's ever been, but that doesn't necessarily transfer to athleticism.

He also said something about playing WR in the NFL. Dude's the fastest that's ever been, but that doesn't necessarily transfer to athleticism.

Or even being especially fast with pads on.

Or having any coordination in a ball sport.

Or having any coordination in a ball sport.

Those things are what I meant by "athleticism" :sly:

Pitpirates08

Andrew McCutchen's 12th-inning walk-off homer sends the Pirates to their 6th win in 8 games, and finally back to .500. Woohoo!

You a Pirates fan? Man I feel bad for you guys. Must be awesome to have all that young talent finally showing up

What tipped you off? :sekretz:

Yeah it's nice. Our rotation and pen have both been bangin', so if the offense puts out just an average effort we usually win. Lots of good talent about 2 years away from the majors, too.

Andrew McCutchen's 12th-inning walk-off homer sends the Pirates to their 6th win in 8 games, and finally back to .500. Woohoo!

You a Pirates fan? Man I feel bad for you guys. Must be awesome to have all that young talent finally showing up

What tipped you off? :sekretz:

Yeah it's nice. Our rotation and pen have both been bangin', so if the offense puts out just an average effort we usually win. Lots of good talent about 2 years away from the majors, too.

:reporter:

So I've heard. Are you into any of the sabermetric stuff?

Pitpirates08

:reporter:

So I've heard. Are you into any of the sabermetric stuff?

Nah, not really. Which is kind of surprising since I'm such a stats geek when it comes to college basketball.