Pro Sports Topic

Jake

Well, that's disappointing. Also sucks when anything short of a title is disappointing but that's what's gonna happen with an all star cast, I guess.

"This series proves that a TEAM is much bigger than individuals.” – Magic Johnson

Champs.

Congrats on finally getting over the top in your team's last year of their window to compete for a title. The thing that put you guys over the top was your chemistry, momentum, and luck. Those last two games were the two luckiest shooting performances I can recall seeing in a playoff game. Players don't shoot that well in practice. If you actually want to listen to the analysts, the Heat weren't even supposed to come out of the East this season, as it was year 1 of a totally revamped roster. It's not until 2011-2012 that the Heat were expected to be a real TEAM.

The Heat had NINE new players this season, most of whom were just there to fill up the roster. Now that this team has a year of experience playing with each other, and the availability to use our mid-level exception and sign some good FAs, we can pick up a good post center and PG to complete our roster.

Edited by Knightmare25

cheezburger_t.gif

Hell yeah mother fuckers

What is this I don't even...

oic wut you did thar :youmad:

This picture is unedited

You're a fucking liar :sly:

He's for cerial

Pitpirates08

"This series proves that a TEAM is much bigger than individuals.” – Magic Johnson

Champs.

Congrats on finally getting over the top in your team's last year of their window to compete for a title. The thing that put you guys over the top was your chemistry, momentum, and luck. Those last two games were the two luckiest shooting performances I can recall seeing in a playoff game. Players don't shoot that well in practice. If you actually want to listen to the analysts, the Heat weren't even supposed to come out of the East this season, as it was year 1 of a totally revamped roster. It's not until 2011-2012 that the Heat were expected to be a real TEAM.

The Heat had NINE new players this season, most of whom were just there to fill up the roster. Now that this team has a year of experience playing with each other, and the availability to use our mid-level exception and sign some good FAs, we can pick up a good post center and PG to complete our roster.

:violin:

^ This is like a Serena Williams press conference after she loses a match.

LSU has an agreement with the center here that I'm taking intensive classes at Josh. Word.

Edited by Jc Honter

Champs.

:violin:

^ This is like a Serena Williams press conference after she loses a match.

Please argue against anything I said. Your response was like Bobby Fischer's chess opponent after a humiliating defeat.