A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

Well they did say a while back that the show will be finished before the book will.

and I keep saying that but everyone here just laughs at me
We're laughing at you because you've said that he's already written all of the books and he is just sitting there waiting for the show to catch up before he releases them to the public. If the show keeps on going at a season a year it'll probably finish first, yes.

Well they did say a while back that the show will be finished before the book will.

and I keep saying that but everyone here just laughs at me

We're laughing at you because you've said that he's already written all of the books and he is just sitting there waiting for the show to catch up before he releases them to the public. If the show keeps on going at a season a year it'll probably finish first, yes.

M42prcA.gif

Sometime soon I'll have to decide whether or not I can spare the time to binge watch the most recent season to refresh myself on the show.

Arya stark be

Comes an assassin queen.

Jon

Stark lives... but weds Val a widling queen.

Guitar solo

Sansa as slits a. Throat

Bran can see dragons

dragons

Robb starkk i as a warg

Stannis is a bitch, the red queen fucks him anally.

Ill be seeious when

Mrrtin does something.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's really gonna suck when the TV show ends before the books.

It does, however, also leave room for the book(s) to have different endings than the series.

He has the books finished, he is holding them back because he has a secret deal with HBO. Think about it: if my theory weren't true, then that means the last book will come outa decade after the series ends. It would be a financial flop, and such a move would make no sense. If thry time them for a simultaneous release, it would be the smartest thing dollar-wise. Last book release the day after the series finale or something.

Last book release the day after the series finale or something.

Now it is forever written in stone on these forums. I actually hope you are right because the books would be released much later if not tied to the end of the show.