Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

6 hours ago, Ripply said:

Yeah, not much around my house, but tons around where I work. Finally got an Omastar today.

my apartment is land of the pidgeys/weedles/venonats/ratattas and the random eevee

7 minutes ago, Beric said:

That is really irresponsible. :/

Please. I don't even text and drive. Unless I'm at a stoplight of course. That doesn't count. 

Please don't crash for a game. :( I confess, I have done it, too... at 15 MPH or under with no one around on a street with stop signs every block. 65 is too dangerous.

Edited by Ripply
25 minutes ago, Ripply said:

Please don't crash for a game. :( I confess, I have done it, too... at 15 MPH or under with no one around on a street with stop signs every block. 65 is too dangerous.

I have my sister drive me around while we look for pokemon. :P  

Just now, Ripply said:

You are so mean getting me worried for nothing.

Seriously though. If you tap the Pokespot just as you are passing it IRL it'll let you collect the shit. 

If you time it right, it'll let you spin it. You just cannot have it open until you are physically passing it. If you  open it up and wait to spin until you're passing it it wont work. 

LiquidSwords

Really? I do that everytime I ride passenger. Open the pokestop, wait for the "too far away" message to disappear, then spin. It takes some precise timing but most of the time I get it.

Oh nice! Closest I've gotten is 98.7%... Got a few at that, but not greatest CP.

Edit: Just read the message before... how in the world do you catch two near impossibles back to back? That's incredible.

Edited by Ripply
15 hours ago, James said:

Please. I don't even text and drive. Unless I'm at a stoplight of course. That doesn't count. 

I would have found my way up to Alaska to smack a bitch for that shit. :hmph:

2 hours ago, Blank said:

Or could be its a lie.

Thus the usage of the word, "incredible"... ;)

in·cred·i·ble
in?kred?b(?)l/
adjective
  1. 1.
    impossible to believe.