Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

Ponyta spawn about 100 feet away from my house. Just have to figure out when it does spawn. Clicking pokevision every hour.

So I hit level 20 last night!  Today I bought all the incubators that I need.  Going to this huge meet up in DC on Saturday and there will be plenty of walking involved.  So hoping I get a bunch of new pokemon from both the walk itself and my 9 eggs that will be hatching that day.

Walk an area with a lot of Pokestops to restock Pokeballs, easy to accumulate, adds distance to egg hatching. I am at the point where I just need to complete a few evolutionary lines to finish up my dex. Having trouble finding Fossils, Dratini,  Charmander, and Koffing, but outside of those, I will have almost my entire dex complete this weekend. I found a nice little hotspot with some amazing spawns.

I'm out of Pokeballs, too, but so worth it. Went to the park that's a Dratini nest, and now have enough to evolve it from Dratini to Dragonite, and got the last Magikarp I needed. 400 candy exactly. Now I'm struggling with being patient enough until I can use a lucky egg.

Edited by Ripply
15 hours ago, Legendary DJ said:

So I hit level 20 last night!  Today I bought all the incubators that I need.  Going to this huge meet up in DC on Saturday and there will be plenty of walking involved.  So hoping I get a bunch of new pokemon from both the walk itself and my 9 eggs that will be hatching that day.

Nice man! and good luck in DC this weekend!

Friend sent me that one last night.

For those living on a rock, in the first toy story woody's "toy" would say "there's a snake in my boots."  Now there really is one lol.

1 minute ago, Bobby said:

Snorlax is nonexistent in my area.

you'd be surprised man. I thought this area was dead. But i was doing some school work online and was scanning every 15 minutes or so.

Very small, but if multiple people are using it and you click on that spot, the info they got will pull up without a scan. It is a very popular mall in my area 

I just read on Forbes' website that there was a mass spawn change worldwide yesterday, so you might be seeing things in your area that hadn't been spawning there before :)

LiquidSwords

So uhhhh. There was an update. But instead of fixing the 3 steps glitch, they removed it entirely???? Or is it just broken for me?

I have used up my entire data plan for the month, paying overages for the next week! I upgraded to a bigger plan starting next month. On the bright side, I found an Omastar, and almost have enough candies to unlock 9 more evolutions or so. Dex is currently at 124.

Went to the Tidal Basin in DC.  Caught/hatched TEN new pokemon!!!  My pokedex is at 83 seen 83 caught!  Highlight of my day was finally catching a wild charmander!!!!  Been looking forever for that one so happy to finally get it.  Got more eggs in incubators so hopefully within the next few days I can get even more new pokemon.  Definitely want to go back to the tidal basin again very soon!

My pokedex is at 71 caught 73 seen. The reward for 21-24 suck balls. not even an incubator.

I finally caught an Abra and Ghastly.

I have all the three starting Pokemon. Though there is a Bulbasaur and squirtle near me. They dont spawn that often though. Still havent seen a wild charmander. Luckily i got him as my first.