Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

I'm at level 20 with a pokedex of 69/70 with very few uncommon / rares. Sad to hear that there's no incubators after level 20 as I'm not planning on spending money on this game! 

I do have 48 evolutions lined up ATM and 3 magic eggs stockpiled though. Should get me some good xp. 

Wild spawns, can be any level some are really high, others low.

Im almost burnt out already though, my pokedex is at 130, and now without pokevision or tracking, there is no incentive for me to even attempt to track down rare pokemon, its all about eggs, or sitting at a lure and getting lucky.

Thats what Im saying. Wild spawns shouldnt be like that seeing that they are the final evolve form. At least really low numbers. How would a magicarp evolve to a Gyarados with cp of 36? haha. I guess im being realistic in a non realistic game.

Anyways, same for me. Since there is no way to track the eggs will be the #1 source of new pokemon. Other than walking around trying to hatch them.

They also changed nests. Local park was a Dratini nest, but no longer is. Thankfully I got my Dragonite before the update.

I get most of Pokemon from hotspots. You can probably find a list for your area on Facebook.

Best hotspot I've found:

dtzb4.png

Not worth using at just regular Pokestops, there are hotspots in different areas that are best to use them at. It'll usually be a highly populated area, mine is a monument at the very end of a state park. The spawns there are just ridiculous, I've gone from a dex of 91 to a dex of 126(with about 7 more evolutions I can add to my dex) in a week. The only Pokemon I still need in my dex that isn't an evolution is Hitmonlee, the rest is gathering enough candies to finish them up. 

Also, Moogles <3

Had a productive day walking around a local soccerplex (South Germantown Recreational Park & Maryland Soccerplex is the full title).  Didn't catch too much in terms of wild pokemon but had some great hatches from my eggs.  Some of the more notable catches include: 585cp drowzee, 315ish cp abra, 1139 cp scyther, 837 cp ponyta, 607 cp psyduck, and the best of all, a 590cp bulbasaur!!!!  Immediately evolved it and now I have a very nice 905cp ivysaur!  Also have another 7 eggs currently in incubators so hopefully those give me some good stuff too!  I have several pokemon that are on the fringe of being able to evolve.  Need 1 more staryu, like 2 or 3 more exeggcute, and others too that I can't remember.

Pretty sure he's referring to individual values (IVs).  Every pokemon has a number added to each of their stats.  This is called an individual value.  This number ranges from 0 to 15.  The top 1% would be a pokemon with three perfect IVs which is incredibly rare.  Although the best chance of getting higher IV pokemon seems to come from eggs.