Okay, Poke`peeps. You all have a reason to go outside.

Justin

3 hours ago, Erador said:

If you're 22+ and playing Pokemon Go, please tell me what you do for a living. :eyebrowwink:

asides from training to become a pokemon master? :trollface:

4 hours ago, Erador said:

If you're 22+ and playing Pokemon Go, please tell me what you do for a living. :eyebrowwink:

29, processing manager at a bottled water plant, my teams take care of the batching and sanitation, and the delivery of raw waters and syrups to the lines

5 hours ago, Erador said:

Sales Manager and Buyer for the worlds largest brick-and-mortar paddlesports store. 

Get over yourself, Erador. 

10 hours ago, Erador said:

Agriculture and property management for a real estate firm. Stop being a pretentious douche! We get it. You make gazillions of dollars and are better than everybody. 

Edited by James

While I'd love a Chocobo, I don't know what a Moomba is. Assuming it came after FF7, which I didn't bother with any past that. The later ones I either didn't have the correct console at the time, or it lost the feel of FF. I miss the pixel art.

My fiance got me the rest of the Eeveelutions, though.

vem3nm.jpg

15 hours ago, Ripply said:

While I'd love a Chocobo, I don't know what a Moomba is. Assuming it came after FF7, which I didn't bother with any past that. The later ones I either didn't have the correct console at the time, or it lost the feel of FF. I miss the pixel art.

My fiance got me the rest of the Eeveelutions, though.

vem3nm.jpg

Moombas are from FF8, they were the only thing I really liked about that game.

The orange thing is a Moomba: http://imgur.com/a/wMV4x

FF9 was actually my favorite, by a landslide. I have not bothered with playing any of the new ones, it really isn't the same game anymore. I kept my PS3, which has all of the older games downloaded to it, so I have access for as long as the system works.

Your fiance sounds like a keeper. :P

On 8/4/2016 at 3:51 AM, Bryce said:

asides from training to become a pokemon master? :trollface:

:cheers:

On 8/4/2016 at 5:09 AM, Douglas said:

29, processing manager at a bottled water plant, my teams take care of the batching and sanitation, and the delivery of raw waters and syrups to the lines

On 8/4/2016 at 6:19 AM, Lineskier said:

Sales Manager and Buyer for the worlds largest brick-and-mortar paddlesports store. 

Get over yourself, Erador. 

On 8/4/2016 at 11:24 AM, James said:

Agriculture and property management for a real estate firm. Stop being a pretentious douche! We get it. You make gazillions of dollars and are better than everybody. 

Yeah, I'm an asshole sometimes. :sekretz:

Had a very productive day. Finished off my Dragonite, caught a Kabutops spawn, many Magmar, multiple Pinsir, plenty of other things, including accumulating the candy to evolve Gyarados #4. I am at the point where I only need 3 more to get to 142 and only need the regional exclusives. I need more candies for Charizard, Weezing(I can't find a Koffing spawn point for the life of me) and Hitmonlee.

You evoled 3 already and close to a 4th, or you caught some?

So because it literally rained all weekend, I didn't get much progress. A friend and I decided to go to a hotspot when it was just a light drizzle though, and a 1400-1500 Venusaur ran away from me. <_< I was consoled about 20 minutes later, when at almost level 25 I actually got a CP???:

9rqgrr.png

Ended up barely higher than my Dragonite, but still highest.

13 hours ago, Ripply said:

You evoled 3 already and close to a 4th, or you caught some?

So because it literally rained all weekend, I didn't get much progress. A friend and I decided to go to a hotspot when it was just a light drizzle though, and a 1400-1500 Venusaur ran away from me. <_< I was consoled about 20 minutes later, when at almost level 25 I actually got a CP???:

9rqgrr.png

Ended up barely higher than my Dragonite, but still highest.

Nicely done on the Snorlax! I have yet to see a single Pokemon with CP ???? on this game. I am currently sitting at 0 Gyarados(have yet to evolve any) but I am sitting on a 193 Magikarp and 1763 candies.

Damn. Waiting for level 30 to evolve? Or bragging rights on number of candies? I caught a little one and evolved an ok one, over half way to another. I'm sure I could get a lot more candy if I wanted, but that would require just sitting in one spot for the most part. There are three Pokestops next to the water that are almost always all lured and I usually get two Magikarps just by walking by.

Though I only sit at lures if I'm eating or in a car escaping the rain. Can't stand playing and not moving.