A Song of Ice and Fire

Ymesocool

Predictions for the finale:

Spoiler

Cersie will use the caches of wildfire hidden beneath the city to burn down the sept at the time of her trial, killing the High Sparrow, and hopefully Tommen.

LiquidSwords
Spoiler

I kinda want that to happen just to see Jaime's reaction. He sacrificed his honor to stop a man from doing just that.

2 hours ago, Beric said:
  Hide contents

And probably the whole city if she tries that. 

Spoiler

This was likely what the repeated scene from one of Bran's visions was... There's a floating theory about Jaime ultimately killing Cersie and I can see it happening over this. This is pretty much a Mad King scenario; and of course he would see Cersie violating his belief that she values her children over everything... Jaime is a good character.

Spoiler

If the "little brother" murder prophecy isn't referring to Jamie, I will be very disappointed. 

3 hours ago, Dan G said:

@Beric I must have missed that bit in the show. Is that mentioned...

Hide contents

During the scene with the "witch" in the forest, shown as a Cersei flashback?

I actually can't remember which parts of the book prophecy made it into the show. But that would be where it happened, yes. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I actually can't remember which parts of the book prophecy made it into the show. But that would be where it happened, yes. 

I may have just missed the specifics. I remember the scene mentioned all 3 children but don't recall any more. What you said previously seems like the only logical conclusion if so.

Found the scene, starts about 3 minutes in. Doesn't mention her death at all. 

LiquidSwords
Spoiler

I'm confident it will still happen. I just hope it won't be some last minute out-of-character decision to just murder the love of his life. At this point in the show he's still Cersei's bitch so Jaime will have to start getting tired of her shit soon and keep building that up for it to be a believable kill.

55 minutes ago, 83 Elwood 00 said:
  Hide contents

I just wana see the Cleganebowl....damn you Tommen...

The Battle of the Beards sated my 1v1 bloodlust for a while.

1 minute ago, Rafi said:

Didn't Tyrion already use all the wildfire against Stanis?

Excellent possible birthday present. 

No. So you remember a couple of episodes ago Cersei asked her maester (forget his name-the dude that brought the Mountain back) if he had looked into the rumors like she had asked him? He confirmed that they were more than just rumors. She was referring to the wildfire casks that the mad king hid throughout the tunnels of the city. They don't ask those type of questions for nothing, so I'm fairly confident that it will happen on Sunday. 

Spoiler

I cant believe they killed the Blackfish like that. Such a bad ass character. Hope he survives in the books or dies doing something awesome. 

Also what a fitting way for Rickon to die. The Stark that doesnt matter. 

28 minutes ago, Blank said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I cant believe they killed the Blackfish like that. Such a bad ass character. Hope he survives in the books or dies doing something awesome. 

Also what a fitting way for Rickon to die. The Stark that doesnt matter. 

Spoiler

In the novels the Blackfish escapes once Riverrun is taken. Since we didn't actually see his death I'm hoping there's something up. If not...terrible insult to a cool character who never got to do shit on the show. 

17 hours ago, Ymesocool said:

No. So you remember a couple of episodes ago Cersei asked her maester (forget his name-the dude that brought the Mountain back) if he had looked into the rumors like she had asked him? He confirmed that they were more than just rumors. She was referring to the wildfire casks that the mad king hid throughout the tunnels of the city. They don't ask those type of questions for nothing, so I'm fairly confident that it will happen on Sunday. 

Ah. Neither of us could think for the life of us what rumor that could be referring to. What context was there for you to so surely say it referred to wildfire? 

On 6/24/2016 at 4:57 PM, Beric said:

Hide contents

In the novels the Blackfish escapes once Riverrun is taken. Since we didn't actually see his death I'm hoping there's something up. If not...terrible insult to a cool character who never got to do shit on the show. 

Spoiler

I dont remember the Blackfish ever taking Riverrun back in the books though? All i know is he escaped the Red Wedding. Am I confusing the book with the show now? Did he stay in Riverrun for the Red Wedding? Fuck. Welp. This sounds like I need to re-read the series

Spoiler

Yes, in the books he stayed at Riverrun during the Red Wedding. After the siege ends (which happens much the same as it did in the books) The Blackfish escapes. Other major differences - Robb's widow is captured (not dead in the books), and Brienne was never there.